Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ruffle Cake by Lucinda (DH France)






Dh France Lucinda baked me this cake for my birthday. Very pretty!







I have never seen anyone decorate a cake with campanula before. So simple yet so elegant.





What do you know? I have just learnt that Campanula or popular known as the bellflower is edible too. Especially Campanula Versicolor. It has  sweet flavour leaves suitable for salads. Some people say it reminds them of the taste of peas. And the flowers taste sweet and mild. It can be used as a deco for salads. With such a colour I am sure it will look outstanding in greens.









So pretty! Thank you Lucinda ( DH France)














8 comments:

  1. Bree gonna go vacation liao and still posting blog ah? So hardworking and dedicated ah! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cake! I love the decorating. I bet those flowers would be beautiful in a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple color of the cake and the flowers. SOOO LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful cake! Luv the colour that matches the Kitchen Aid. You are a very lucky girl to have a sweet sister who baked you such awesome cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that must be the most intricate decoration i've seen on a homemade cake before. AND in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On behalf of DH France, thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soo much for all your compliments. I really appreciated it. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete