Monday, May 16, 2011

Poef , Pouffe or Footstool


I have been thinking of getting a foot stool or "poef" in Dutch or  "pouffe" in French I believe. Nothing feels better than sitting in the evening next to a fireplace, with a book, a cup of tea and of course, my feet resting on to a "pouffe".













A poef with rose motives on it would be sweet and romantic.





On the other hand, a brown rugged looking with soft leather pouffe
would be nice too!






Or a different shaped leather stools. I just ripped these images out of a magazine VTWonen. Forgive me.



Why not a denim pouffe?




I love these! Made out of cork. Very close to nature and it has humour in it.






A bit too close to nature?









I love these too, they are gorgeous.








My friend Ayse (DH Turkey/ Dutch born Turkish) made this. A stool that looks like a cupcake! She is selling this under the name Nyce by Ayse ( Her website is under construction by DHinHolland, coming soon.....). She also makes gift hamper that looks like a cake filled with little boxes of giveaways, chocolates and goodies.
















I have not decided on which pouffe to get. Meanwhile, my husband said to me recently "You know what we REALLY need? We need a good reading chair!"  (!!???)



2 comments:

  1. wow .. your kawan is very talented! But I must say, it surely does look dainty for resting the feet wor ... very sayang, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our feet deserves it Lianne, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete