Friday, April 29, 2011

Back








I have been away to France but return with lots of inspiration. I have visited my sister and her friends at her homestead in France. I learned lots of new information and knowledge on gardening and cooking. From Boeuf Bourguignon to Macarons to how Charlotte is not a cake and Confi de Canard is not from a can and how without Creme Brulee and Moelleux Au Chocolate a restaurant is not a French restaurant.




I can't wait to try the new recipes out in my own kitchen and share them here. I came back just in time to watch the royal wedding with 2 billions others on TV. I have to say, what a beautiful dress with all that lace details designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. Reminds me of the cupcakes I baked not long ago. I copied the idea from a picture I saw in the Dutch magazine Libelle




I was a bit too early for any braderie in France but I found something which I really think is so pretty.

Will be back next week to blog more.





1 comment: